top of page


It is recommended that all international students have a UK based Educational Guardian who acts as the parents' representative whilst the student is studying in the UK. We provide a professional, personalised guardianship service to our overseas students in UK boarding schools and Colleges across England and Wales.

We understand the concerns of parents sending their child to boarding school or university in the UK. Therefore, we want to fully support our students during the terms, and take full responsibility for their welfare at times when the school is closed. We take care of practical issues including booking accommodation and transport, as well as emergencies such as accidents or illness. We provide a safe, clean and comfortable accommodation with a host family for all our students, and arrange necessary transport during half term and exeat weekends.


Acting on behalf of the parents, we contact the house staff over pastoral issues, and academic staff over study progress on a regular basis. We attend parents evenings every semester and visit your child and their school when requested. We are committed to keep the communication between parents and the school smooth and efficient.

With our highly skilled experts, we provide guidance on study in UK institutions from boarding schools to universities. Service packages are tailored to each of our student's personal needs in order to help you and your child choose GCSE and A level courses, monitor their progress and provide tutors to make sure they achieve their aims and get accepted to the top universities to study their favourite course.


Please contact us for more information by emailing at ​

bottom of page